HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

One Month project
Saturday, July 25, 2009

I miss posting my rants Its beeen a month since ive posted, ive been really busy that i cant post...busy making this skin && some other things at school. Last week's our monthly test so i have to study. Im proud I got good grades, I got perfect a score at physics i dont intend to boast, im just proud to say it HAHA Moving on, it took me a month to do this skin, considering its my first time so its alright even if it took forever. Good thing i found a tutorial from sixseven.org really helpful. I actually havent updated some of my other accounts because i was so focused on this and im really happy im done with it now..after this ive planned to do an OG profile again, iI lreally dont much liek to open friendster anymoer so now a huge upd8 maybe && plurk also. Karma down ..everytime i check on it. HAHA! && now im planning to make an acct at facebook wew..based on that i think hm. ill think about it

I just remembered, next week ill take exams at UP urgh
i havent even took that UPCAT learning chu-chu..&& i havent even study yet..it will be due this august one..&& urgh again, the time would be 6:30 am. Heck, i dont wanna wake up early at a saturday morning. So if it will be 6:30 i have to wake up at 5 am to prepare things.Err goodluck to me.. && to my other classmates




***
&& so ive created a facebooook account
add me
karupin_26@yahoo.com

her sweet memory was written @ 5:30 PM

1 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

Good luck with the UPCAT!
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]