HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

First Official Blog!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the second time ive created a blog..i wasnt really into blogging before.I created one before but i dont know how to manage it so i just deleted it. I dont even know what it is for
but it was a long time ago,in my elementary days.I was just creating & creating accts. & just experimenting on net,so innocent of me.I got tired of FS...nka2sawa kz sticking to one acct only & sumtimes i ran out of things to do pag wulang nagco2ment seu nkakadissapoint So i decided i wanted a blog. I could see many people are using blogspot,so imma giv it a try and so i made one. It took me hours to find a template and at last i got this.As u can seeee, Simple but cute.


This would be an online journal for me. My future works such as graphics, background, layouts && etc (im not an expertise on those) will be posted here && a bit blabbers about my life. I hope this is a good start

I'll make this one xurely better than before.My 1st official BLOG
& this is my first official post hee hee.

Labels:


her sweet memory was written @ 12:20 AM

0 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]