HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

Petrified xD
Friday, June 5, 2009
So here's the new work of mine This is the latest. Credits to deviant-art for the images. PS7, urgh lack of brushes.What do you expect from an old version. I'm still waiting for the approval of f-layouts to post my works there. Darn! its took me ages to sign up there, hee hee.I have to screenshot and resize the image. And YES! Fortunately..i finished it at last .Hooray here it is.


It's a lollipop theme this time

Chupa Chups inspired hahah!

********

Hooray! School is moved due to rainstorm, nooo.. im not actually sure why? but its a good thing, i should celebrate. HAHA! Now i'll be moer comfortable enjoying the book im reading the fact that i have moer time to finish it yea. But unfortunately, the next upcoming series of the book is due on october i think. urghi'll definitely wait long err. So one week moer before school..well its alright with me being at home than in school. Surfing the net than studying hee hee At least i can make use of my time making layiess i guess, so i can improve my digital art skills hahaha! So far i think i already made five? I think i should post it soon. Theyre not that expert looking so i accept negative comments. Yeah anyways..a tribute to myself my inspiration.


click him (:

he's so fiine, i dont need photoshop to edit (:
eeeng!!!.cant resist i edited it

animated also haha.darn remote file too large cant make it my ava


Labels: ,


her sweet memory was written @ 6:25 PM

13 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

xD xD
 
wow!! nice skin sis! i love it! i'm looking forward for ur new nice skins! make more. :D
 
nice skin....
hope i can do themes like these(but not girly)
..just a comment i can't see the text properly
because text select is disabled
 
aw sorry if that soo x[
thx for the commnt guys anyway..
actuaally its for FS xD
 
nice!! :D do you accept requests for photo editing haha?. XDD you're very good! in editing :)
 
wow that's pretty cool! it reminds me to go and update my fs.. lol XD
 
hee hee thx feb && rethela :)
 
nyc layout sis.I visited ur fs last tym its simple but cute..i love it..
 
i love the lay that you made.. it's soo cute!
 
Cool layout sis. :) Ooh, who's the hunk? 8D
 
@francesca
he's a character in the book im reading xD
he's so gorgeous xD
 
hi sis. super cute layout love it! r u accepting requests? ask ko lng
 
yes i do..but currently not im so sorry,im kinda busy for school. but xurely nxt time :)
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]