HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

Strawberrified (:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I'm totaaally bored and got nothing to do but well ive done sumthing out of that boredomeee..fortunately.Since im done w/ overlay...i maed a simple plain layout w/o any tweaks,ye no tweaks because im a sloth keii,just sharing! im thinking sharing this & my other future works on net but not now yet,on the near so soon future i guess, i still need to make moer.

heres the fugly work!


click image i suggest :]

"mouthwatering strawberry theme"


Labels:


her sweet memory was written @ 5:40 PM

2 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

nice lay out. *lurv strawberries*
 
thx! :)
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]