HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

1 moer
Monday, May 25, 2009
Yesterday was 24.It was an essential day for me though i havent been with my friends on that special dayi maed a little present for them Well its all i do,graphics.It took me just a few mins to maek this i was in a hurry..yes ang ybng!haha!I hope to be an expert on this someday...yea i know dream on!haha!and ah tomorrow,i still dont want to celebrate that honestly.im not in the mood to grow old if i turn 16 tomorrow ill be the same age as my older sister.should i still call her ate..of course she'll get old next month haha! anyways moving on..its 2am i go to sleep at 3 am.Its liek i my body have its own schedule when to sleep & acts liek an alarm clock when to wake.I sleep at 3am & wake up at 2-2:30pm.Hmm,but i guess i need to wake up early today..i'll try to make an OG profile i knw it will take loooong,so i guess ill force to sleeeep for now. Nyt then.


****




This is a tribute to friends I consider close to me & im missing sooo much (: We havent really known each other for years or a long time,almost one year only i guess. But in that this little span of time, we've found each other a friend that worths our trust and solid devotion (: i misshoo karen,ela,aina & kae. HAHA! aylabyu

HAHA! yes andrama. gri-nafix q n lng para mas malaki effort :3
Last aq sa pangalan nmen.[recka] save the best for last nga e HAHA!


you helped me laugh,
you dried my tears
because of you I have no fears
together we live
together we grow
TEACHING each other what we must know. :[
you came in my life and I was blessed
I LOVE YOU ANA, KAREN, KAE AND ELAI!
YOU are the BEST!!!!!♥♥♥
-from aina toh. haha apple pie♥







Labels: ,


her sweet memory was written @ 1:27 AM

2 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

aw...kaiyak nman to meiji :)
i miss you na super :))
at love na love na love ko kau super..
forever super swerte q na anjan kayong apat :)
 
thx meiji!!
i love u too..
luv n luv q rin keu lht xD
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]