HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

A snapshot of memories
Tuesday, May 19, 2009


the image for larger view.

I was looking through our albums when this one passed me by.I was in prep here . I can still remember my classmates,but not all.Honestly speaking, I was a crybaby when I was in pre-school HAHAHA! I think it wud be a turn-off if i tell anyone about thaaaat, but anyways I need sumthing to blab about so I wrote it down.I rily dont liek my parents leaving me, I was a kid then. NO small child wants to be left with an environment they dont know But of course i got used to it.Kinder lng nmn aq nun hahaha!nun prep d na When going to school, i never left home without my hair tied. Gusto lage nakaipit nuun,nagagaglit aq sa nanai pag d nya q inipitan.hehehe! ambad. I always had my snacked pack & i forgot to bring it one time because i was in a hurry to ride the school bus. ang aga kz 6 plng sundu na pero Early bird aq lague dati hahah! I also remember higher grades lieks to take and roam me around the campus.I guess they find me adorable?LOL!

im easy to find there

Labels:


her sweet memory was written @ 2:40 PM

2 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

Hanggang ngayon naman EARLY BiRD ka ha?xD
 
hahaha early bird tlga aq.hnggang ngaun xD
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]