HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

My Bread Inspired Achievment xD
Friday, May 29, 2009
School is nearI just bought my things earlier for school.Though im not enroll yet and not sure what to buy.I just want to feel the presence of the mall since i want cool air coz its effin hot.My allergies are killing me Good thing my parents bought my medicine yesterday.Its creeping through my whooole body.HAHA! Moving on, I just finished reading a book slash novel Im not really into books but this one got me.Vampires is such a trend today so its story is about vampires & its not twilight.I can say its addictive bcoz i would stay up late at night just reading it.Well i'll give you a glimpse..check this out. CLICK! :] That is the book's site!

Anyways..Im so proud of myself because i just made my first overlay profile.I was bored updating my FS so i made my huge update ,gigantic i cud say hahah!Here i made a screenshot .The theme is about bread. **It makes u fat, 50 calories a slice. According to Yazan haha!




heck,just a screenshot when u can preview it!
hir!

ciao for n
ow!

Labels:


her sweet memory was written @ 7:26 PM

9 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

The new lay is uber cute ^^ You have talent in designing sis :)
 
thx sis! hihi
 
Ei. I want one(: Hahaha :D
 
gus2 mo gmitin mo..d q nmn gm8 xD
 
Onga. Sige. Heram. Yan nalang lagay mo saken :P
 
sa FS toh a (:
 
Ahh. FS. Akala ko dito sa Blogger. Hahaha! =)) Osige. (: Same lang EMAiL tska PW ng FS at Blogger ko. :)
 
wow!! chops!! ikaw to dba?? ikaw nga ba?? wow. sa fs to?? nice one!!! suuuuuuuuper! :]]
 
yiip sa FS hehe :) overlay :>
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]