HOME! • DAILY RANTS! •ANAAA :] •ARCHIVES! •AFFLIATES! • BLOG! •GALLERY! •
Artist's real name is ANA. 6teen - 05/26/93. A combination of moody && ecstatic. I consider myself typical & ordinary, basically average. Introvert but i really love to make friends. Qualities depend on what i perceive, Nonetheless i'm naturally kind && approachable. I often like,suddenly hate, Mood bipolar. I made gfx. I manipulated photos. I just webdesigned. \m/

Vectorized
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yey! Another work of mine. I made a desktop background for our PC.Actually i was surprised , i discovered that animated images can be use for desktop bg,wala lng haha! It took me an hour to finish this I think. An hour that cost me backpain ouch..But it doesnt hurt now. Well,Its still woth it as you can see . Hee Hee, I miss working with silhouettes since I lost our cs2 ,our computer was formatted then. My computer life was almost ruined without it (exagge) Time passed..I downloaded cs3 portable at my cousins house. Fortunately,after months using ps7..i was finaally blessed. Of course i liek to use the newer version so that I can avail the new brushes only higher versions can duh..heehee. I cant find a rainboow brush so I manually made/drew it with path tool este pen tool. Mano-mano na lang kaya mejo sabog ung bahaghari kung makikita mo.haha!

Applauses to:


Cs3 Portable
Deviant Art for brushes && ideas
Me & my cousin's PC



****
Recently I have been watching movies..enjoying the time i have left before school starts . The thing im not actually excited about, im planning not to attend the first day .I hate orientation.I hate inroducing myself, im the shy kinda type haha.So Going back, i just watched transformers..it was simply amazing. I dunno why I didnt decided to watch it then when it was shown on the big screen.It was cooool && im speechless haha.Im looking forward for its next chapter.Coming soon on theaters also Final Destination 4..im not really into gore movies but this one hooked me up.



her sweet memory was written @ 4:18 PM

27 blabbers, gimmee loves? :]



THEY SAID:

wow.. that's pretty nice. :D
 
that's nice. vector! i wish i can make something like this, too. :)
 
tats nice! :)
 
wow sis! Galing. Professional work.
are u accepting free fs layout requests?
 
Wow, ang ganda! Galing mo naman sis :] TC~
 
Ohh, nice work. You're really good. ;;) Anyho, we're of the same type girl. I also hate orientations and I really hate introducing myself in front of the class. Haha. Shy type din. :P Well, that's all. :D
 
sis! ang ganda! u're very talented talaga :P *a round of applause* :D
 
nice work ;) ganda.
 
The wallpaper looks good. & it's animated? Isn't it annoying? Anyway, you've done a very good job.
 
your work is soo cool! ><
 
Waaah! I'm so envious. I also want to learn how to vectorize. >.< 'Gotta learn soon! =) Haha! Anyway, Krisha here! 'Blog hopping =)
 
thx for commenting y'all :*
 
Oh, the desktop looks cool. :)
 
@francesca
thx sis! :) hee hee
 
nice job! it's really cool... :D

I also hate orientations...the whole idea of coming back to school makes me sick. Usually, I would be excited in going back to school, but now...I don't like it. tsk tsk tsk. I guess it has something to do with my experiences the previous school year.

Transformers and Final Destination are cool movies...go SHIA! :D HAHA! :D I'm looking forward to Transformers 2 and Final Destination 4 too...

take care & God Bless! :D
 
test.
 
oops. :D mistyped. (^-^) btw. sis, do you have idea to where i could download photoshop cs7? :|
 
@JNX
yes sis, but just portable photoshop 7 :)
 
really? where could i find it?
 
nice work, sis. cooool. B)
 
cool vector! :D keep up the goodwork!
 
hehe thx for rhe comment guys :]
 
Amazing background sis! :D You really rock! I'm glad your backpain is over now ^^ *hugs*
 
nice vector sis, I like it. :) Haven't watched Transformers 2 until now.. :(
 
awwe me too sis monica haha. maybe this week, i hope so! xD
 
gnda...sna mkgwa rin aq ng ganyan...
 
hee hee thx for commenting guys :)
 

Post a Comment

SAY IT OUT

Xure for link exchange :] Tag me if u want ur button showed here. PM ur new post..pardon if im quite busy,ill try to comment as soon as i can. Lastly, No spam & use of foul words on my chatbox pls!



|| all rights reserved ana© 2009|| No updates since forever hahahaha :)) will upd8 soooooon! :]